- Native 64-bit support for Linux VST plugins and standalone applications. All releases hence will come in Linux 64-bit VST plugin and Linux 64-bit standalone format.
- Integrated Preset Browser, with meta-data, tags, searching, and hot-swap support.
- (Resound) Noise parameter is now scaled such that wow, flutter, and mechanical noise of the tape machine are completely absent at 0%. Older presets will still sound identical.
- (Resound) Reversed delay tempo syncing has been improved with hosts that don't provide accurate PPQ.
- Reduced CPU usage.
- Windows VST 32-bit plugins and standalone applications no longer depend on additional runtime libraries. However, these libraries are still required - and installed - for the RTAS format plugins.
- Various host compatibility fixes.
- Additional presets.
Friday, 21 January 2011
I'm pleased to announce another update; this time, Manifold 1.5.0 and Resound 1.5.0 for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux get the upgrade treatment. These releases add the following fixes and features:
Tuesday, 11 January 2011
We have just released an update for the Mac OS X version of Shift, bringing it to version 2.0.2. This release adds the following :
- Fix for Dry Voice Volume and Synced Delay Time UI controls not responding correctly in Digital Performer.