Aspect 1.7.6 for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux is now available. This minor release adds the following improvements:
- Native 64-bit VST plug-in for Mac OS X (64-bit VST support requires Mac OS X 10.6 or greater; 64-bit Audio Unit requires Mac OS X 10.5 or greater; all other formats require Mac OS X 10.4 or greater.)
- Preset searches are now multi-threaded. Preset browser can now immediately respond to user interaction, even whilst searching a massive preset library, or when browsing a folder containing a large number of presets.
- Preset meta data (ie, author name, notes, tags) is now correctly displayed after loading an .FXP based preset or restoring a saved project.
- Vastly improved CPU usage when recalculating DSP graph as a result of realtime re-wiring of a modular preset.
- Standalone application tempo can now be set to within two decimal places of accuracy.
- Fix for GUI freeze that could occur in certain Mac OS X VST hosts.
- Fix for LFOs being incorrectly reset every four bars when using the standalone application.
- Fix for minor issue which caused a changed preset to temporarily be reverted to its original state when previewing presets via the browser.